Sunday, January 22, 2012

My very first post!

Hello Everyone!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog.  I'll be posting weekly to this blog with breaking news on vegan products, gossip, news, restaurants, menu options, etc.  Since I live in Boston most of my restaurant/event posts will be about New England places, except when I'm traveling - then I'll cover the rest of the country!  I also am a big fan of sharks, cats, vespa scooters, liberal politics, and traveling so don't be surprise if I throw in some random posts about those items too.

- Jessica

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Can't wait to look at vegan goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made your first post on my birthday. Been vegan for about 3 weeks now. Will definitely be hitting up your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, glad you found my blog! Hope it becomes helpful to you! Congrats on going vegan!

    ReplyDelete